Well that’s revealed a lot of messed up patterns. Do you want to stop it? Seriously?
With each defect we identify
1. Why do I do this? How does it help me? (What do I want, or want to avoid?)
2. If I do not change, what will happen?
3. If I am willing to change, how could my life improve?
4. Do I want this defect removed? Am I ready to let go?
5. If the answer is ‘no’, ask yourself: how is my life unmanageable due to my powerlessness to change this attitude/thought/ behaviour pattern?
1. Am I willing to let go of my egocentric, self-centred world view?
2. Am I willing to tear up my plan?
3. Am I willing to stop blaming others? To let go of resentment?
4. Am I willing to use this program as the new plan for my life?
5. Am I willing to accept that there are more powerful forces than me in the universe and that in this context my motives and notions are ridiculous?